- The Decline of The Mughal Empire
- Indian States and Society in The 18 Century
- The Beginnings of European Settlements Chapter
- The British Conquest of India CHAPTER V
- The Structural of the Government and the Economic
- Policies of the British Empire in India, 1757—1857
- Administrative Organisation and Social and Cultural Policy
- Social and Cultural Awakening in the First Half of the 19th Century
- ^ The Revolt of 1857
- Administrative Changes After 1838
- India And Her Neighbors
- Economic Impact of the British Rule
- Growth of New India—The Nationalist Movement 1858—1905
- Growth of New India Religious and Social Reform After 1858
- Nationalist Movement 1905—1918
- Struggle for Swaraj
Common shipment info!!!
If you are admin and want to change this description goto admin-dashboard-> payment_method ->scroll to bottom -> edit and update shipment settings.
Login required to post reviews.